Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can it be another chibi?..wellll LATE APRIL FOOLS!!! :D also weekly Megaman News Round up tommorow

yes yes...all the pranks are done (maybe) but art is always and im her to present something that I made my with a COMPUTER HAND

I present....




MEGAMAN X in 8-bit!! (kinda)

My thoughts: Well I cheated a little..all the body parts I sprited and used the Classic Megaman 8 bit body as as source. I know also is that the color are not really "8-bit" I probably should do an 8-bit pallete color of the sprite to match the feel of being in actual 8-bit but thats for another time.

BLOG UPDATE:

Not much ill throw a big party when the blog is fully done :D
Oh wait yeah I added a poll on the left right for all of y'all to answer.... pretty self explanatory..

Tomorrow is Megaman Weekly News Round up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment