Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rare Finds





Hello all! I have something of a treat for any Mega Man X fans out there.

I recently did a two-part commission for somebody, and since it turned out well and is related to the topic of this blog, I thought I'd ask if it would be alright if I posted it here. I got the green light, so here they are, in all their splendor.

As any fan of the recent X games can see, these are illustrations of the Icarus and Hermes armors from X8. It's hard to find art of these armors that aren't rips from the game, or just edits of existing official art from past games, so fan art of these forms is very rare for the time being. Here's to god fan art, as it should be! I hope to make lots more art of rarely drawn characters in the future. *CoughNinetailscough*

No comments:

Post a Comment