Friday, April 8, 2011

IM NOT DEAD!! :D aaaaaand IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!

Yes yes there some serious inactivity in the past days but im back fro the weekend and posting a brand NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN CHIBI....on Sunday....

Some updates:

Background is going to be a simple blue gray until I'll say something and make a new back ground
meh nothing else although I'm working on some other kind of art and a secret Megaman project that will be done in the coming weeks. It will not disappoint!

Art work:

here ya go Zero sprite in 8-bit and in 2 FORMS!!! :D


I had a fun time working on these sprites and maybe when I have more free time ill make 8-bit version of characters from the series.. (Starforce, Zero, Legends! :D...hehehehe)

Also....I made a while make not necessarily fan art but Im pretty good with editing (it was for Zero being in Marvel vs. Capcom 3...if Megaman X gets in making one for him too ^.^)


give me your thoughts and feedback!

more art from me Tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Woah this is freakin amazing! Astonishing and beautiful. Please make one for X. Please

    ReplyDelete