Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekly News Round Up

This may be alittle late but im just testing this out for the blog
Blog Updates tomorrow and a new old art from me lol...

Weekly News Round-Up for Megaman:

Megaman Animated Movie on the Works?
yeah this was out there in Anthony Jones blog and it really looks...well unique ^^
quote from himself 
"Here is a poster design I did for a team who's working on making an animated version of our beloved Megaman, can't give too many details, but they said it's cool to start the buzz. They will be announcing it soon. I CAN'T WAIT!"


Hmm this sounds very interesting..I'll possibly keep more an eye on this:






Megaman Universe Cancellation:






Im not much to talk about but I guess one of the games that I was getting excited turned to be cancelled by Capcom themselves. My curiosity showed was when they posted this on March 31st. No other updates has shown up and really made me believe it has indeed been cancelled. I hope Capcom comes back on this project and brings it back to life. Only time will tell I guess....




Vote for your Rockman Figures!


This caught my eye but apparently Rockman Unity are having a contest of having your favorite Rockman Character. You get to vote here and select who you want to be a figure. Contest end in  the 16th of May so there's still time.




Credit for News: (because I don't take stuff and claim it as my own >.>)
Protodude's Rockman Corner
The Megaman Network

No comments:

Post a Comment