Monday, April 4, 2011

EVIL SPRITE HAX VIRUS...not....just him in classic 8-bit.....CLASSIC 8-BIT??!!...aaaand something else kinda funny

yeah you know some of you had this on your mind...."jeez how would Sigma look in Classic 8-bit style?"

welllll have no fear!...welll do fear him...uh...whatever its JUST SIGMA!!!

I see some issue that I should have fixed >.< Well when I did this it was pretty funny at that time and in my opinion pretty detailed even though it does not follow (like my X and others)  8-bit pallete

Well give your opinions on the Sprite!

also a little preview of another chibi..pretty funny..it doesn't have the line to show the details but funny none theless funny..

2 comments:

  1. Hyuck Hyuck, I'm loving that Sigma sprite. Those blue "scars" around the eyes make his eyes look much more larger then they are, and it makes me laugh whenever I see it. I can see this sprite being used in flash cartoon easy.

    And the lineless chibi thing.... Well, I don't think it's your best work, but it is hard to make lineless art (in my opinion), so I can lend out a medal just for trying really. It's a good first attempt. I'd vote to keep trying. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not that actual drawing though..I took the line out of the drawing which I will the full image tomorrow or later this week :3

    ReplyDelete